Monday, September 1, 2008

April 11th Here We Come . . . .

That is right, the word on the street is true. We are having a baby! Sean and I are so excited about this new addition to our family. We have been praying for this and now it has happened. We are waiting with excitement and fear for the arrival of Baby White. I am a little over 2 months about 9 weeks now. I have an ultrasounds on Tuesday, Sept. 2. We will be recieving our very first baby picture. Everything is going great, no morning sickness! Thank God! The only draw back is that I am soooooooooooo very tired by the time I get home from work. But Sean is helping me a lot and being very supportive. Well more info to come. . . . We will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Dee said...

I'm so excited. I will be the best Grandma in the world. I can finally tell the world.

Love,
Mom

AKA Momma Dee or whatever my precious Grandchild wants to call me. I will answer to anything.