Tuesday, December 15, 2009

8 months!

Colin is 8 mos now and this look says it all! Colin has the best personality. He is hysterical and keeps Sean and I in stitches everyday. He "talks," hollers, wiggles, crawls, smiles, laughs, spits, blows raseberries, and makes face all the time. He is the absolute best baby!
And he LOVES his puppy, Percy . . . . as you can see from the pics below :)





Colin making some cute faces for mommy on a Saturday morning.


Colin's smirk :)
Our friends, Jill, Matt, Emma, and Jackson, came over for dinner one night. We had the best time!


Trying to take a picture of the boys . . .
this is forsure a couch full of trouble!!!
Jackson 12 mos and Colin 8 mos

Colin's "Grinch" PJs
Florida vs Florida State game
Colin hanging out with Aunt Shauna

Sheena, Sean, and Colin
Colin loving on Cousin Jeffrey

Look at that sweet baby face!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Colin does have a wonderful personality and the funniest expressions. These pictures are phenomenal. Great choices to post. Percy has so much patience with him.

Josh and LB said...

cute, cute pictures sheena! he looks like a fun baby and seems to always be so happy...that's great! the pic of you and sean is adorable and should definitely be put in a frame. So glad ya'll are doing well!

carol said...

I gotta say the angels were shining down on my grandbabies when they all were born. I can honestly say they are all so SPECIAL with their own personalities. I sure wish eric reed braden and colin all lived closer so they could be a great possee. The girls are so apart in age and will be even more with the new baby on the way. But what a great possee This grandma sheriff would have. Can't wait to play legos and cowboy and indians with them and make tents in the livingroom and have stayovers. Colin you were a pefect angel for gram the other day and I laughed alot. You sure can make the grumpiest granpa have joy in his heart. you boys will keep us young...love you all

Kristen said...

Sheena and Sean,
This is totally random, but I this is Kristen Cover now Kristen Allred who used to work at Rivals with Sean. I accidentally got onto your blog thinking it was a different White family, and first of all Congratulations on your beautiful son. He is just so so cute! I also noticed your dog and it is the exact pup (I think) my husband and I have been looking for. I was wondering if you could provide us info on where you got him.

My email address is kristencover@hotmail.com. I know you are busy with the little one so just if you get some time we would love to know more about Percy!

Glad to see you guys are doing well! And thank you in advance for anything you can do to help us out.

Kristen

Pops said...

This series of pictures just goes to show that "if you ain't a Gator your Gatorbait"! Colin is 100% Gator. This time next year he'll be "chompin'" and singing "We Are The Boys".