Saturday, April 24, 2010

First Haircut!

(Because of our crazy busy life the past month or so, I haven't been able to keep up with my posts. So there are 4 new posts. I know, I know I have to be better about it. But what do you expect from a working mom? Make sure to scroll down and look at them all!)
Colin got his first haircut today. Mrs. Stephanie did a great job! Colin hated the whole experience and cried all the way through it. But it had to be done, the mullet had to go!
Mrs. Stephanie is letting Colin feel the water.


The first cut is made . . .


"Do I have to do this, mommy?"



It is starting to really shape up.


All finished, my baby looks like a big boy now!




Colin walking around the salon right before he got his haircut. He is walking so good now, just sometimes he gets ahead of himself. His legs don't move as fast as his brain does! But he is all the smiles even when he falls. :)

Colin is on the move!

1 comment:

Dee said...

These bring tears to my eyes. Our baby is now a little boy. Colin's hair cut looks great. He is so handsome.