Friday, December 24, 2010

Just Playing :>)


We have really been enjoying our time off for Christmas break. Colin and mommy have spent some quality time together, which was my #1 on my list of things to do :) Sean got sick the first part of the break, so my Mama Dee watched Colin while I went to get my hair cut. This was what I found when I came to pick C up . . . Colin and Mama Dee working/playing in the yard!


Colin and Mommy playing in the leaves, Colin loves to tickle and tackle . . . exhibit A- the above pic!


Mommy throwing leaves in Colin's hair . . .


Colin throwing leaves in Mommy's hair :)



He enjoyed just running through the pile, more than playing in them. Mama Dee would rake the pile up and then C would laugh as he ran through the pile. Don't get me wrong he did jump in it and play, but I think that the act of messing up what Mama Dee had done was the fun part! ;>)




Mama Dee put that boy to work!



He thinks he is SO BIG!



Alright, I am done raking, now time for a rest ;>)


We love Chicfila!


What a cute little cow!
(actually the realness of the hats were kind of creepy ;)


So my son loves to organize/ stack things up and horses are not off limits. These were some pics that Jo Jo took of Colin during Wednesday night bible class.




Nicely done! ;>)







1 comment:

Dee said...

Colin was so careful stacking these horses. Lewis, JoJo and I got tickled at him. Wednesday night class is so fun!
I love the chick-fil-a pictures.