Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Colin, Maddox, and summer


Colin and Maddox have been hanging out with mommy for over a month now, and it's definitely showing. They have become somewhat of a "mama's boy or girl"!!!! I don't like that when I drop them off for Sunday school they are crying, but I do enjoy the extra love I am getting from them ;) The stay at home mom thing is nice, I hate that it ends when summer ends! But that's life. The kids and I have been enjoying sleeping in, being lazy at home, playing, going swimming, running errands (especially target runs), and just hanging out.


Aunt Judy came in town for a visit, we enjoyed spending time with her at Aunt Donna's.



Maddox Joanne is 20 mos and turning into such a prissy girl ;) She is so sweet and cute that it's hard to contain yourself! But she has learned how to throw a little fit and can turn it on and off in the blink of an eye. That's why mommy's started calling her "Sass."


We took Colin to see Monster's University with some of our friends from church, Kelsey and Jordan. It was such a cute movie and C loved it! He roared through the whole thing ;)


No comments: