Thursday, November 28, 2013

Maddox Joanne is two!

Happy Birthday to my Maddox Joanne! I can't believe that our baby girl is now 2 years old. She is such a sweet, sassy, funny, silly, gorgeous, dramatic, hilarious, loving, smart, girlie, princess, and precious baby girl (not so much baby anymore, but I am holding on to that a little longer). MJ was in perfect health at her 2 yr check up: 34 in and 75% for height and 28 lbs 8 oz and 50% for weight. She is my big girl and has been since she was born! Maddox loves anything princess or Minnie Mouse, she loves baby dolls, she loves her brother aka bubba, and she LOVES her daddy (major daddy's girl and she knows it, he's wrapped ;)!! We are so blessed my this little girl and so thankful for the gift that she is to our family. 
Mommy, Daddy, and Bubba love you Maddox Joanne!





























No comments: