Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Valentine's Fun & My Birthday 2015

C working on his valentines for school, and his kindergarten Valentine's Party!






My precious love bugs! 











Maddox's heart braids :)






Pops and Dee came in town for my birthday weekend, we had a fabulous visit! Birthday dinner at Shogun, date night with my sweet husband at the Valentine's dinner at church, and just fun being together :) It was a great birthday weekend!
















C is getting ready for baseball season to start! He, his daddy, and Pops went to get all his baseball stuff. We are pumped about baseball season!!







Dee, Colin, and Maddox made me a yummy red velvet cake!








Last Monday was my actual birthday, it was a cold, freezing rain day. So Sean went out and got us Panera for lunch which is always yummy, and picked me up Chickfila lemonade and some very pretty flowers!! This definitely helped brighten up my birthday :~)


1 comment:

Dee said...

Love the post and so excited to see pictures of Colin's valentine party at school. So thankful we could be there to celebrate your special birthday. We are always so proud of you and blessed to be your parents.