Monday, December 8, 2008

22 wks!!! Colin is gowing!

I had an ultrasound last Monday. Here are the new pictures of Colin Matthew. Colin is gowing and so am I. Everything looked great on the ultrasound. Colin is progressing perfectly in everyway. Sean and I are so happy that our son is growing right on schedule! We are amazed at him, everytime we see an ultrasound. He moves constantly and loves to put pressure on Mom's back and bladder. I am sure he gets a kick out of this, just like his Dad does. What am I going to do with all these boys in my house? :) Enjoy the pics . . . .

Colin's 2 feet
One little foot :)
Colin's leg, I think he is going to have long legs!
Colin says, "GO GATORS!!"
Colin's nose and mouth
Colin's side view
Colin was puffing his chest out, too cute :)







No comments: