Tuesday, December 9, 2008

23 wks!!!



I am 23 weeks. I went to the doctor for my check up today. Dr. Wallis check all my stats: weight, bloodpressure, and belly measurement. She checked Colin's heartrate, 150 bpm, which is wonderful! Dr. Wallis said that Colin and I are progressing nicely. Colin is moving a ton, but I am the only one who can feel him now. Dr. Wallis said in the next couple of weeks that you should be able to feel movement on the outside. Sean is excited about feeling Colin soon. I think he has been a little jealous of me, since I have been feeling him for a while now. One of the perks I guess! :) We are trying to get all of Colin's bedding ready for the semstress. Sean will be painting Colin's room during the Christmas break. We are excited to get the nursery together! We will keep everyone posted. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!

No comments: