Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Belly Pics!

33 wks and counting!!!
Colin moves all the time. He is very active! Which is wonderful says Dr. Wallis :) I wake up in the morning with him moving and go to sleep at night with him moving. He does not wake me up in the middle of the night, thank goodness. And this is not just little fluttering, this is major kicking, punching, flipping, and jumping around in Mommy's belly!! Colin also makes my belly look lopsided and wierd, see the pics below. Colin is making my belly stick out on the right side . . . . it is crazy! (32 wks)



3 comments:

Giardina Gazette said...

This is one of my most vivid memories of pregnancy. It makes you feel kinda alien like to watch your belly bulge from side to side. You are such a cute little preggo lady!

carol said...

More pics please. Your only a little over a month away. So we should really be able to see that little grandbaby much better. I'm getting anxious to be able to love on him. This one will becloser so when I get the lovey huggie mood coming on I'll be able to have one out of six to love on.. Praying constantly for you all and can't wait to see the little one. In God's word always. Gram and Papa T

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

You're so adorable! :) Not too much longer til he's here! :)