Saturday, March 7, 2009

Beulah Elementary Baby Shower

I had my baby shower at work the first week in March. It was so nice. Everyone was extremely generous. I got many needed items and of course some very cute clothes. I am very blessed and thankful for the people that I work with at Beulah. Everyone is kind, caring, and welcoming which was nice for me since I started there in September after a transfer. The shower was wonderful. Sean and I are blessed by so many and we are thankful each day! Thank you so much to everyone at Beluah :)

Florida outfit from Mr. Ray who is a FSU fan, it was hard for him to buy this :)

Swim suit, hat, and 3 cute outfits from the 4th grade teachers

Basket with many baby essentials for the first few weeks home with a newborn
This elephant shakes around when you pull the cord, very cute from Mrs. Thompson
My mom came to the shower and of course had to give gifts. This Florida blanket with ball, the I love Grandma sleeper, and the orange and blue knitted blanket. My mom has been working on the blanket for a while and it turned out wonderful! Thanks mom!

No comments: