Wednesday, December 10, 2014

We are thankful 2014

We went to Pensacola for the week of Thanksgiving. It was very nice being with family and relaxing. While we were in town, we were able to get some professional family pics and pics of the kids done (I can't wait to see the finished product! M wasn't that cooperative, but I think we were able to get some good ones ;~) I also got a chance to go by Beulah and see all my teacher friends. It was a wonderful and weird feeling to be there. I miss it sometimes, but am enjoying my break at home with M this year! I got some much needed time with my sister, and of course we had our annual Girl's Black Friday Shopping trip. 

We have so much to be thankful for, and are blessed daily with much more than we deserve! I have a truly wonderful life, with a terrific husband who is also my best friend, and two amazingly smart, adorable, loving, and precious children. I pray that we do with our blessings what God wants us to do and that we are truly thankful for life and our Savior. 
Happy Thanksgiving!




























































1 comment:

Dee said...

Precious Memories and pictures. Love the post.