Thursday, January 29, 2009

30 wks!!!!

Here I am at 30 wks. I am doing well. I did find out that I have gestational diabetes, so I am on a new diet and checking my blood sugar 4 times a day. My numbers have been good so far and I am really trying to eat exactly what the dietician told me. My doctor says I am healthy and Colin is healthy. He is growing and getting to be a big boy. He weighed 3 lbs 7 oz at this ultrasound. The main thing we are watching with the gestational diabetes is that Colin does not gain too much weight. I don't want a 9 lb or 10 lb baby. Dr. Wallis will be monitoring us very closely these next 9 or so weeks.

Colin's 3-D ultrasound from Wednesday: enjoy all the really precious pictures.
He is definatly growing!!! : )
Sean and I have about decided that Colin has my nose. We will see soon ; )



He is sticking his tongue out, a little stinker already!
I love this one. Colin is stretching all out saying, "Mom give me more room!!!!"

This is a yawn and it was the funniest thing to see on the ultrasound screen. We were able to see him open his mouth and yawn a big yawn. Sean and I of course went bananas like it was the greatest thing in the world. : ) We already love this boy so much!!!
Colin is thinking just like Whinnie the Pooh. "Think, Think, Think"

2 comments:

Keeley White said...

Sweet little Colin! I cannot wait to meet him. Our boys are going to have so much fun growing up together. The nursery looks great and I'm glad the letters worked!

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

The nursery looks so good!! :) I'm so happy for y'all!! :)