Monday, January 19, 2009

Nashville Shower

I had my first baby shower this past weekend in Nashville. All my friends from Lipscomb came with generous hearts for Colin Matthew and myself. The shower was wonderful! I appreciate all the hardwork that Julie, Courtney, Jessie, Kristen, and Caitlin put into this shower for me.
I love yall!!!!

diaper cake
shower invitation
cake: great job Courtney!!!!

All the goodies! I felt very blessed and loved by everyone there. Thanks you so much for the out pouring of love!!!!!!
rainforest bath tub
bounce bounce baby
Julie painted this for Colin's room, I love it! Thanks Aunt Julie ;)
Cute bib from Uncle Ryan and Aunt Keeley, I love the letters for Colin's room, spoon and forks, and the snack traps. I am excited to try it all out!
Brown bear outfit and doggie tag along friend from Caitlin
Monogrammed outfit: so cute!!!!! Thanks Jessie :)

Bath goodies from Kristen, I know Colin will look adorable with his frog hoodie towel!!

No comments: