Saturday, January 10, 2009

Almost 28 wks!!!!!

Well we are almost 28 wks! I had a doctor appointment yesterday. The dr did all the regulars: bloodpressure, weight, and listened to Colin's heart which was great! But along with all that I have to get the RH negative shot which they give you in the backside and it really HURTS!!!! When I say hurts I mean my backside is still sore today ;) Along with shots I had blood drawn and the gestational diabetes test. I had to drink liquid glucose in 3 minutes and then wait an hour at the dr for the glucose to get in my bloodstream and then they pricted my figure to test my glucose level. It was a little high so I have to go back to the dr for a 3 hour glucose test in the next 2 wks. More poking and proding like they didn't already do enough! But I am watching my sugar and calorie intake and drinking more water so hopefully my levels will be perfect for the test. I will update after the test and when Colin's bedding is completed. We have seen some of the pieces and they look great. I can't wait to get it all and put it together. More pics to come . . . .

1 comment:

Keeley White said...

You look great! I cannot wait to see you this weekend. I will have yalls Xmas gifts too! Thank you for our gifts...I love my covered cake pan. I bake cakes for birthdays at school so I know I will get a lot of use out of this. Love ya!